Are you considerate of others feelings?
Do you deal peacefully with conflict?
Do you use good manners and not bad language?
|ARE YOU A GOOD CITIZEN?
Do you care about your school?
Do you obey school and community laws and rules?
Do you interact positively with others?
|ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE?
Do you resist negative peer pressure?
Do you use self-control?
Are you reliable and do what you say you are going to do?
|DO YOU SHOW EFFORT?
Do you always try your best?
Do you keep trying and not give up?
Are you always motivated to achieve?
You can show
- Saying hello to someone new every day
- Being accepting of others differences
- Treating others the way you would like to be treated
- Speaking courteously to all
- Honoring rules in your family or country
- Valuing others' property
You can be a good Citizen by...
- Thinking of others' needs
- Doing your share to make your school and community a better place
- Being a good neighbor
- Respecting authority
- Protecting the environment
- Staying informed and voting when you can
- Obeying laws and rules
You can be Responsible by...
- Completing all your assignments on time
- Standing in line and waiting patiently
- Cleaning up your trash
- Never leaving anyone out
- Setting good examples
- Listening while others are talking
- Working together
- Treating animals kindly
- Cleaning your room
- Understanding others' feelings
- Living a healthy lifestyle
You can show
- Doing your best work
- Turning your assignments in on time
- Not waiting to be asked to do a job, volunteering
- Being excited to learn new things
- Encouraging others to do better
- Being ready to learn every day
- Showing your teachers that you care about your education